The privacy of visitors to our website is very important to us and we make every effort to protect it. This policy explains what we do with your personal data.
The administrator of personal data is:
TOMI Spółka z o.o.
ul. Hutnicza 20c
B. Collection of personal data
The following types of personal data may be collected, stored and used:
- computer information, including IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- information about your visits and use of this site, including the source of referrals, visit length, page views and site navigation paths;
- information such as name and email address that you provide in the contact form;
- information entered when using the services on our website;
- information that is generated when you use our website, including when, how often and in what circumstances you use it;
- information contained in all correspondence sent to us by email or through our website, including communication content and metadata;
any other personal data you send to us.
Before you disclose to us the personal data of another person, you must obtain the consent of that person to disclose and process this personal data in accordance with these rules
C. Use of your personal data
Personal data sent to us via our website will be used for the purposes set out in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal data for the purpose of:
- administer our website and business;
- personalizing our website for you;
- enable the use of services available on our website;
- sending the e-mail notifications you have asked for;
- sending our e-mail newsletter if you have asked for it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer want to receive the newsletter);
- sending marketing information regarding our activities or activities of carefully selected third parties, which in our opinion may interest you, by post or, if you have agreed, by e-mail or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer want to receive messages marketing);
- dealing with inquiries and complaints made by you or concerning you in relation to our website;
- ensure the security of our website and prevent fraud;
If you submit personal data for publication on our site, we will publish it and use it in a different way in accordance with the license granted to us.
Your privacy settings can be used to restrict the publication of your information on our website and can be customized through the use of privacy controls on the website.
We will not transfer personal data to third parties or any other related third parties without your express consent for direct marketing purposes.
D. Disclosure of Personal Data
We may disclose your personal data:
- to the extent required by law;
- in connection with ongoing or potential legal proceedings;
- to establish, enforce or defend our rights (including sharing information with other entities to combat fraud);
- the buyer (or potential buyer) of any business or asset that we sell (or are considering); and
- any person who, in our reasonable opinion, may request a court or other competent authority to disclose such personal data if, in reasonable reasonable opinion, it is likely that such court or body will disclose such personal data
E. International data transfers
Personal data that you publish on our website or send for publication on our website may be available via the Internet worldwide. We cannot prevent other people from using or misusing such information.
You expressly agree to the transfer of personal data described in this section.
F. Retention of personal data
In this Section, we’ve set out our policies and procedures regarding data retention to ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal data.
Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes will not be stored longer than necessary for that purpose or purposes.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this section, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- to the extent required by law;
- if we believe that documents may be relevant for any pending or future legal proceedings; and
- to establish, enforce or defend our rights (including sharing information with others to counteract fraud).
G. Security of personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all personal data that you provide on our secure servers (password protected and firewall).
All electronic financial transactions concluded through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
The User acknowledges that the transmission of information via the Internet is potentially dangerous and the security of data transmitted in this way is not guaranteed.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password used to access our website; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
This policy may be periodically updated by posting a new version on our site. Please check this page from time to time to make sure you understand any changes to this policy. We can notify you of changes to this policy via e-mail or the private messaging system on our website.
I. Your rights
The user may request access to his personal data, which is stored. Sharing such data involves providing the appropriate identity card; for this purpose, we usually accept a photocopy of an ID card certified by a notary public.
At your request, we may hide personal data to the extent permitted by law.
You can instruct us at any time not to process personal data for marketing purposes.
In practice, you usually either explicitly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with the option to opt out of sharing your personal data for marketing purposes.
J. Third Party Websites
Our website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites and detailed information about them. We have no control and we are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
K. Updating information
Please let us know if you need to correct or update the personal information we hold.
The names of the cookies we use on our website and the purposes for which they are used are set out below:
we use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to recognize the computer when a user visits the website in order to improve website usability, analyze website usage, prevent fraud and improve website security.
- in Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies by using the available cookie replacement settings by clicking “Tools”, “Internet options”, “Privacy” and then “Advanced”;
- in Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu and unchecking “Accept cookies from websites”; and
- in Chrome (version 29) you can block all cookies by opening the ‘Customize and control’ menu, clicking ‘Settings’,’ Show advanced settings’ and ‘Content settings’ and then selecting’ Block sites from setting any data ‘under the heading’ Files cookie”.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on your ability to use multiple websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all functions of our website.
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer – for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10) you must manually delete cookies (instructions can be found at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
- in Firefox (version 24) you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history”, clicking “Show cookies” and then clicking “Delete all files” cookie”; and
- in Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by opening the ‘Customize and control’ menu, clicking ‘Settings’,’ Show advanced settings’ and ‘Clear browser data’, and then selecting ‘Delete cookies and data from other sites and plugins “before clicking” Clear data
Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.